Its not Canada but its close enough!
Well here we are. We moved up to Noonan, North Dakota (populaton: 154) a week before Christmas. Needless to say its been quite the hectic move. ( FYI if you ever consider doing this I would encourage you to reconsider!!) Ever since then we've been running like crazy trying to get moved in. get some of our stuff up here form CO, open a restaurant and running a hotel. Very busy. But i just wanted to put out a little note and say how glad we are to be here. We knew this was the right move for us and there was no question we had to do it. We love the people ( seriously the best people I've ever met) and are adapting very quickly. For instance, we are learning to appreciate 30 degree weather!! (last week it was 15 below so this is almost tropical)
Dante started ice skating and this is the best thing we have ever done. I am so proud of him! he rocks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnCxwWgYZxw
Beauty and the Beast Jr
7 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Marsha!!
We're so out of touch. :(
So, I saw something about a restaurant on FB and it looked like you were involved in its creation or ownership....? or something, and so I said, man, I really don't know what's up with that girl. So I went to your blog which I honestly don't check so often (because you don't update that often :) and now I have a bit more info, but this whole restaurant thing seems like a much bigger deal than you are making of it! Did you really move to ND to open/start your own restaurant and hotel? Whats the story? Well, hopefully us moving back to Cali in a few months means we'll occasionally get to see you! I still love you even if its been forever! hugs to everyone!
Post a Comment