I just walked by Dante's room to make sure he's all snug in his bed and he has his clothes all laid out for tomorrow. even his shoes. he is so adorable!
How can one child be so cute and so infuriating in one day? Dante was an angel this morning got ready for church picked out his own clothes, not what I'd have picked, but hey, he picked a bow tie to go with his striped polo shirt how could I argue? Anyways Angel. All through sacrament meeting. pretty darn good (Finally! it had been a rough month at church) Then comes primary program practice and the kid flips out starts crying about standing to sing and doing his part then runs away and then runs all over refused to sit in his seat. I was at my whits end! of course I had to help other kids so I tried ignoring him as long as I could but it got to the point he was disrupting everyone. He cried and said he misses his daddy but that excuse is starting to get old. I feel for him but still...Then we came home and he was an angel (most of the time) again.
They say motherhood is hard. And sometimes I wonder are we just whiners? What makes it so hard? On the days everything goes smoothly I wonder this is so easy why do peopel complain about this?
But then there are mornings or days where it takes every bit of patience you have to not scream WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW! as you are trying to get out the door. or Why CAN'T YOU JUST OBEY ME? for once! It is hard. It is made up of a million little tests everyday and it seems like I fail half of them.
Beauty and the Beast Jr
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment