Dante got really crazy one day jumping off of everything and jumped off the bed and rolled over in pain. Poor little guy. I had to go to work and fede stayed home with him and it didn't get any better so I took him to the doctor and they casted him up.
He was a little frustrated not being able to walk and he was too little for crutches so he had to use a walker. Trying to see him walk on that and hold his hair out of his eyes spurred me to cut his hair. I had to have it fixed by a friend later and now it looks pretty cute. We drew on it to make it look like Spiderman's foot.
We had to put Fede's socks over the little cast so that it didn't destroy everything in our house. a few days after getting it Dante was back to jumping off of things and all over the place. He won't use the walker and crawls around all over the place. we wore out 1 pair of pants already. School was hard for him. Especially recess. his cast was destroy totally in shreds after a week and a half so I took him back to get re-casted. The new doctor we saw who was supposed to be better at casting told me he doesn't think it was ever broken so they took off the cast. I didn't know whether to be so relived or totally ticked off. After a day of thinking he couldn't walk on it he was back to walking with just a slight limp. He still favors it a little bit almost one month later.
I think he was kind of bummed when they took it off.
We had to put Fede's socks over the little cast so that it didn't destroy everything in our house. a few days after getting it Dante was back to jumping off of things and all over the place. He won't use the walker and crawls around all over the place. we wore out 1 pair of pants already. School was hard for him. Especially recess. his cast was destroy totally in shreds after a week and a half so I took him back to get re-casted. The new doctor we saw who was supposed to be better at casting told me he doesn't think it was ever broken so they took off the cast. I didn't know whether to be so relived or totally ticked off. After a day of thinking he couldn't walk on it he was back to walking with just a slight limp. He still favors it a little bit almost one month later.


1 comment:
What the heck!? They didn't know if his leg was broken or not? Weird. Hello!? Aren't they supposed to be doctors? How frustrating!
Post a Comment